About S.H. Landsman & Son, Inc.
Samuel H. Landsman
- S.H. Landsman & Son, Inc. has been buying all types of ferrous and non
-ferrous metals since it's inception in 1917.
- The company was founded by Samuel H. Landsman to serve the scrap
(recycling was not a term used in 1917) of the business community. His tradition of excellence was continued and expanded by his son Melvin.
- In 1977, Melvin graciously brought his son-in-law, Jerry Kurman, into the
- With the help of terrific employees, Jerry is honored to be able to carry on
such an accomplished legacy.
- Our focus has always been and still is buying scrap metal from business,
industry and government.
- As a result of our commitment to great service, our competitive prices and
consistently operating with the utmost integrity, we have successfully been in business for almost 100 years. Our goal is to maintain the highest level of
service to our clients and to strive continually for improvement at all levels.
Our specialty include, but are not limited to:
- Aluminum Turnings and Solids
- Brass Turnings and Solids
- Copper of all types
- Lead items
- Stainless Steel
- Nickel and Nickel Alloys
For more specific info about our products and services, please visit our Services page.